Erica Buteau is head chef at Chateau Buteau where she cooks for four great kids, a beautiful granddaughter and one hunk of a man, also known there as babe, mom, Nonna, and sometimes referee. In recent years, Erica has adopted a low carb lifestyle and wants to share her weight loss success story with others so that she may help inspire and motivate those that don’t know where to get started and help educate the world on the health benefits of adopting a low carb lifestyle. Erica’s 180 pound weight loss has been featured on The TODAY Show, in Woman’s World Magazine and other magazine and newspaper articles. She is a lifestyle consultant and the author of Moms at Home: A Collection of Recipes and Moms at Home: Holiday Traditions and a Memoir (title withheld) due to be released in early, 2017. Additionally, Erica is an Associate Professor of Technology at a Community College and does freelance writing, blogging and is heavily involved in Social Media and Online Marketing, Social Media Content Development and Management, PR and Marketing Measurement and Communications Research. In 2016, Erica also earned her Masters Degree in History with a concentration in Public History!
Yes, I know how to spell beautiful! This site’s name is a play on my last name, Buteau and our life which is often full of chaos! But, that chaos is a beautiful part of life and of raising my family and I wouldn’t want it any other way! So ButeauFull (pronounced beautiful) Chaos! Welcome to the chaos!!
ButeauFull Chaos focuses on product reviews, parenting, being a mom, empowering women, children’s issues (including Autism, ADHD and Learning Disabilities), family travel and recipes. I write about our life in our 125+ year old house (pictured above as it was 100 years ago), life with newborns through teenagers, the products we use and love, occasionally step-parenting and every once in a while, my work in Online Marketing and Social Media trickles in here.
I’m also grateful to have the opportunity to use this platform to share news about social good projects, non-profit organizations and anything related to Anti-Bullying.
If you have a voice- use it for social good!
One of my favorite things about this blog is the opportunity it allows me to meet and engage with new people. Please send me a message with any comments or questions you might have. You can also find me on Facebook sharing great tips, funny photos and more.
Fun Facts About Erica Buteau & ButeauFull Chaos
- I have lost over 175 pounds with a low carb diet and exercise
- I am sarcastic by nature and always try to laugh or make laugh
- I love New England Sport’s Teams- especially the Boston Bruins
- I plan to sell my house, buy an RV and travel the United States the day after the last child moves out of the house
- I’m a History fanatic- but prefer Living History, or a focus on Family Life from the 1800’s throught the 1900’s
- I am a bit of a workaholic
- I first learned to water ski at two years old but haven’t done it for over 20 years!
- I’ve spent time at Facebook Headquarters and used to manage their PR Measurement program.
- My CrockPot is my best friend!
Favorite Posts at ButeauFull Chaos
- Pick up the January 2nd Issue of Woman’s World Magazine
- I was on the Today Show!
- Rising From the Ashes- Two Years and Counting
- Crocka Cola Pot Roast #SlowCooker #Recipe
- Two Weekends on the Coast of Maine at Popham and Boothbay #travel
- To Sing or Not to Sing? The #IEP Question of the Year #SpEd
Welcome to ButeauFull Chaos and thank YOU for visiting this site! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram.
Affiliate and Sponsored Post Disclosure for Erica Buteau available here.
If you have any further questions regarding this blog please visit my Contact Me page!