Erica is perhaps best known for her 180 pound weight loss journey that was featured on The TODAY Show, in Woman’s World Magazine and other magazine and newspaper articles. Her passion for health, wellness and love of food is balanced through a low-carb diet. She is the author of two books, Moms at Home: A Collection of Recipes and Moms at Home: Holiday Traditions and her most recent book, a memoir, What’s Left Of Me. During the writing of her memoir, she lost literally half of herself in weight, while also completing a master’s degree in history and public administration.
She is an associate professor of technology and is available for digital strategy consultations, freelance writing, marketing, blogging and public speaking. She thrives on both qualitative and quantitative metrics to provide content development and management, PR and marketing measurements, communications and research. She steps in to provide clients with the tools and measurements to not only measure effectiveness, but also coaches them through improving their business, based on solid statistics and nearly two decades of experience in PR and social media marketing. Now manager for the 3% certification team, she provides support to others looking to create a culture in which both women and men thrive and seek to retain and promote women into leadership.
Beyond her resume, Erica Buteau is head chef at Chateau Buteau (home) where she cooks for four great kids, a beautiful granddaughter and one hunk of a man she calls her husband. She shares her experiences in creating a successful low-carb lifestyle to help inspire and motivate those that don’t know where to start in their life-changing journey towards health.
Her Buteau-Full (pronounced beautiful) life is chaotic and full of love, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Her blog, ButeauFull Chaos focuses on product reviews, parenting, being a mom, empowering women, children’s issues (including Autism, ADHD and Learning Disabilities), family travel and recipes. She writes about life in her 125+ year old house (pictured above as it was 100 years ago), life with newborns through teenagers, her favorite products, occasionally step-parenting and every once in awhile, her secret tips in online marketing and social media.
I’m grateful to have the opportunity to use this platform to share news about social good projects, non-profit organizations and anything related to Anti-Bullying.
If you have a voice- use it for social good!
I love to meet and engage with new people, so don’t hesitate to send over any comments or questions you might have. You can also find me on Facebook sharing great tips, funny photos and more. Let’s connect!
Fun Facts About Erica Buteau & ButeauFull Chaos
- I have lost over 175 pounds with a low carb diet and exercise
- I am sarcastic by nature and always try to laugh or make laugh
- I love New England Sport’s Teams- especially the Boston Bruins
- I plan to sell my house, buy an RV and travel the United States the day after the last child moves out of the house
- I’m a History fanatic- but prefer Living History, or a focus on Family Life from the 1800’s throught the 1900’s
- I am a bit of a workaholic
- I first learned to water ski at two years old but haven’t done it for over 20 years!
- I’ve spent time at Facebook Headquarters and used to manage their PR Measurement program.
- My CrockPot is my best friend!
Favorite Posts at ButeauFull Chaos
- Pick up the January 2nd Issue of Woman’s World Magazine
- I was on the Today Show!
- Rising From the Ashes- Two Years and Counting
- Crocka Cola Pot Roast #SlowCooker #Recipe
- Two Weekends on the Coast of Maine at Popham and Boothbay #travel
- To Sing or Not to Sing? The #IEP Question of the Year #SpEd
Welcome to ButeauFull Chaos and thank YOU for visiting this site! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram.
Affiliate and Sponsored Post Disclosure for Erica Buteau available here.
If you have any further questions regarding this blog please visit my Contact Me page!