Sweet Talk Santa With This Vanilla Fudge with Toasted Almonds #McCormickBaking
This post is sponsored by McCormick. All opinions are my own, but seriously who doesn’t love fudge?!
Vanilla Fudge with Almonds Recipe
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chopped almonds.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with whole almonds, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares. Store in refrigerator. (Or under lock and key!)
More #McCormickBaking Recipes for the Holidays
Gingerbread Men Cookies
Spiced Holiday Sugar Cookies
Peppermint White Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Mulling Spice Sachets
Peppermint Truffle Cookies