You might also like

1. crimsontide2011 says

I understand too, But loss of home in a natural disaster – Tornado..EF5…yet I just love how it is written…

1. ericabuteau says

Very scary and traumatic! Hope your family was unharmed in the process!

1. crimsontide2011 says

My family survived in such an amazing way _- dad was @ 7th street walmart, my mom sister & dog hid in the pantry (and were kept safe by God), I was north of town with my husband (My boyfriend @ the time) youngest brother just a little south…come on over and read the blog I think we have some similarities too

1. ericabuteau says

SO very lucky! Sometimes it takes tragedy and struggle to really show us how blessed we really are. On my way over now!

2. jyl from says

Wow! So well written. And what a hard thing to go through. You are amazing and articulate in sharing the fabulous lessons you walked away with and the choices you made to put your family first.

What an example!

Thanks so much for sharing!

1. ericabuteau says

You too are amazing and I so enjoy connecting with you. Thank you for your comment and encouraging words! xoxo

3. Connie Robinson says

And YOU are the reason I keep looking forward. 🙂

1. ericabuteau says

<3 And I'm forever thankful for YOU! <3

4. Megan says

Wow, Erica. You are a strong woman to have gone through what you have. I also believe that everything happens for a reason. There’s a lesson in everything that happens, and it’s great to see the changes that you made as a result. Very inspiring!
    Megan recently posted…Flags for Our HeroesMy Profile

5. Patty says

Isn’t it funny how the most traumatic experiences end up teaching us lifelong lessons and changing us forever. You are an amazing woman and I admire the way you’ve taken the ashes of your life and used them for good!

6. Angeles

And now look how far you’ve come!!