Planning Your Wedding
Did you get engaged over Valentine’s Day? Congratulations! Here are some fun ideas to get you started!
Casual Wedding Dresses
Speckled Someone Dress from ModCloth
Full Court Impress Dress from ModCloth
Felicitous Finery Dress from ModCloth
Gilded Grace Dress from ModCloth
Vintage Bridesmaids Dresses
Darling Daydream Dress from ModCloth
Evening of Extravagance Dress from ModCloth
V.I.Pleased Dress in Peach from ModCloth
Flower Arch Dress from ModCloth
Check out some of my other ModCloth favorites:
1. Intricately Exquisite Tights from ModCloth – perfect for that bachelorette party
2. Wrapped in Romance Hair Chain from ModCloth – a dazzler for the rehearsal dinner
3. Aisle Be There Dress in Lily from ModCloth – vintage inspired GORGEOUS!
4. Sparkle an Interest Heel from ModCloth – beautiful, sparkly and affordable!
Let me know what your favorites are and don’t forget to check out the ModCloth wedding style book for other cute ideas!
Beautiful Wedding Invitations and Save the Date Cards
Bachelorette Party: Girls’ Night Out
- Coordinate classy wristlets with just enough room for going out essentials
- Get the party started with sneaky and sassy flasks
- Add a personalized necklace to complete the Girls’ Night outfit
Bachelor Party: Game Night
- Place your bets with a set of personalized poker chips
- Get the games started with a set of Bicycle playing cards
- Up the ante with a man cave-worthy dartboard
Think outside the (gift) box to create thoughtful and useful gifts for a wedding’s supporting cast.
- Switching to sandals by the end of the night can help save busy bridesmaids’ aching feet
- Cute candy tins add a personalized sugary pick-me-up to a wedding day survival kit
- Handy pocket journals are just right for jotting down last-minute wedding to-do’s, or collecting wedding memories
- Unique and personalized watches add the perfect finishing touch to a groomsman’s duds
- Flasks can make portable beverages fun or fancy or anything inbetween
- Portable speakers make for perfect parties before and after the main event
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I hope that you enjoyed these products and wish you all the best with planning your wedding!