Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting #Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Cake
With fall in the air (and a frost warning on the news), pumpkin goodies have been on our minds. The kids and I whipped up this yummy cake in no time at all! My daughter mixed, I baked and my oldest frosted. You won’t believe how easy it is!!
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Can Pumpkin
- 1 Egg (Optional)
- 1 Can Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin and an egg (optional) with a mixer. This batter is thick, especially if you don’t include an egg.
- Pour batter into a greased 13×9 cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Frost when slightly warm if you like the frosting to melt into more of a glaze or wait until the cake cools completely and frost.
You can pretty much make ANY kind of cake with a cake mix and a can of pie filling (use plain pumpkin for this recipe). Check out our funfetti and soda cake recipe too!