EmbarK¹² Family of Preschool Programs
K¹² now offers a portfolio of preschool programs including EmbarK¹² Comprehensive and EmbarK¹² Online, offering a fun, innovative approach to early learning your child will love. K¹² is the leader in online education for grades K through 12.
I think that these are excellent learning tools for young children and I’m proud to be sharing this information with you! Even better? I get to offer my readers a 50% discount on EmbarK¹² Online for the next 7 days! To get the discount use promo code EmbarkSpecial (Normally $59 for a 12-month subscription; $29.50 with discount).
Haven’t made up your mind yet? Try it before you buy it! Kindergarten readiness programs by K12. Try a sample activity today.
EmbarK12 TM Online
EmbarK12 Online – Over 830 interactive activities to engage your preschooler. EmbarK¹² TM Online is a robust portfolio of more than 830 interactive activities, designed for self-guided and independent learning among children ages 3-6. Developed by educational experts, this supplemental Pre-K program makes learning fun, dynamic, and enriching.
Brought to you by K¹² , the leader in online education for grades K through 12, this innovative program is based on research and industry standards for early learning. EmbarK¹² Online will prepare your child for Kindergarten with basic skills such as mathematical reasoning, early literacy, scientific observation, investigative skills, and much more through stimulating engagement.
EmbarK¹² Online Features:
- Age-appropriate online activities that engage children using a wide variety of interactive multimedia and games to help make learning fun and engaging.
- 12 units of activities, each with related content and activities, covering Math, Language and Literacy, and topics from the world around them. Examples of topics include “Travel and Explore,” “Our World,” and “Story Time.”
- Music, songs, videos, and friendly activities that keep children engaged.
- 830+ online activities for early learners ages 3-6
- Developed by educational experts, this supplemental Pre-K program makes learning fun, dynamic, and enriching.
$59 for a 12-month subscription ($29.50 with discount). However, with the Exclusive IZEA Discount you’ll save 50% on EmbarK¹² Online for the next 7 days! Use the promo code EmbarkSpecial Purchase at: http://my.info.k12.com/IZEA_Em…
EmbarK¹² TM Comprehensive
EmbarK¹² TM Comprehensive is K¹² ‘s award-winning and standards aligned Pre-K program designed to fully prepare children ages 3-5 for Kindergarten. Your child will have fun while engaging in over 1,200 interactive, age-appropriate online and hands-on activities, covering all of the core subjects across Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art.
These engaging activities are designed to fully prepare your child for Kindergarten with skills including mathematical reasoning, basic literacy, scientific observation, investigative skills, and much more. Based on extensive research and industry standards for early learning, EmbarK¹² Comprehensive is used by a national childcare and education provider and is now available for home use.
$286/year for a 12-month subscription and all of the upgrade kits including hands-on manipulative. Purchase at: http://my.info.k12.com/IZEA_Em…
EmbarK¹² TM Comprehensive Features:
- Over 1,200 age-appropriate activities, engaging children using a wide variety of interactive multimedia and hands-on materials – over 288 hours of activities in all!
- 18 thematic units covering 6 subjects: Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art. Examples of themes include: Family and Friends, My Five Senses, and Looking at Animals.
- Over 450 online activities rich in multimedia content and games that help make learning fun and engaging.
- Over 750 hands-on activities designed to support EmbarK¹² themes and promote creativity among eager learners using math manipulatives, children’s storybooks, art supplies, and other learning aids.
- 18 digital guides that detail the objectives and activities of each unit with easy instructions for making the most of EmbarK¹² Comprehensive.
- Winner of five distinguished awards and used in national childcare center
- Aligned with Common Core and essential concepts of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and Core Knowledge Foundation
- Based on National Research Council, American Psychological Association, National Reading Panel, National Math Panel, and American Educational Research
About K¹² Inc.
K¹² Inc. (NYSE: LRN) is the nation’s foremost provider of proprietary technology-powered online solutions for students in pre-kindergarten through high school. K¹² has partnered with more than 2,000 school districts and has delivered more than 4 million courses over the past decade. K¹² provides curricula, academic services and learning solutions to public schools and districts, traditional classrooms, blended school programs and families. K¹² works with more than 5,000 teachers across the U.S. – the largest network of online school teachers in grades K through 12.
The K¹² program is offered through K¹² partner public schools in more than two-thirds of the states and the District of Columbia, and through private schools serving students in all 50 states and more than 110 countries. More information can be found at http://www.K12.com.