Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions with Technology
Less than a week until Christmas and then its time for New Year’s plans! And that means that people are that much closer to determining New Year’s Resolutions for 2014. I know that can be a daunting task but the good news is, no matter what your resolutions are, technology can help.
Office 365 Home Premium can be the perfect tool to help you get started and stay on track for the top resolutions from usa.gov:
- Lose weight: This is widely accepted as the most popular resolution, and one that is quickly dropped a few weeks into January. But it doesn’t have to be that way this year – fitness experts have long pointed to tracking as the best way to maintain this goal, and Office has several ways to help. Whether you want to track your food, oryour workouts, Office can be your best fitness buddy. As the pounds come off you can also manage your weight loss using Excel. Plus, by saving your workout plans in thecloud with SkyDrive, you can access them from your tablet, home PC, or even from the gym on your phone so you can keep track from virtually anywhere.
- Manage stress: The holidays can be an overwhelming time, which is why a lot of people want to better cope with stress. One way to keep it in check is to keep to-do lists and manage tasks in a more organized way. If you’re planning a house project, or a wedding, OneNote can help you remember everything. Even if it’s the day-to-day to-dos that are keeping you up at night, OneNote is the perfect tool. In addition to being part of Office 365, it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPadand Android, so you can add and check off items no matter where you are.
- Manage debt: Planning a budget is easy with Excel and, with mobile apps and Office Web Apps, you can check and update your spreadsheets at home, at work and on the go. Because Office Web Apps now support co-authoring, you and your spouse can edit and keep track of budgets in real time (even if you’re both accessing the document at the same time)!
- Get a better job: If 2014 is the year for a career change, Office can help. Whether you want a creative or a formal resume, we have lots of options to get you started. In addition, as we’ve mentioned before, Office is a top desired proficiency for the current workplace and now is a great time to brush up on your skills with Office 365.
- Take a Trip: If your big wish for 2014 is to get out of town, it’s time to start planning! From hotels to flight details to top attractions, there’s a lot to keep track of when planning your dream vacation. This OneNote travel notebook is a great tool – it even includes a built in expense tracker and remember lists for when you’re on your adventure.
Office 365 Home Premium and LeSportsac Laptop Bag Giveaway
Enter my flash giveaway for your chance to win a year’s subscription of Office 365 Home Premium ($99 value) AND a LeSportsac Laptop bag! ($72 Value) (Color/Style May not be as pictured above). Good luck!!