Hasbro Game Night
I’m excited to participate as a panelist in tonight’s Mom It Forward Girl’s Night Out #gno Twitter party! We’ll be talking about creating more family quality time to increase the happiness in the home. I’m certainly guilty of working too much and this is one way to help ease that pain. Planning a Hasbro Game Night each week is a fun way to schedule in some fun, family time at home. No hustle and bustle, no travel required. Playing family games is also a great way to teach your kids about winning, and loosing, teamwork and problem solving.
As the holiday season gets started (whoa Thanksgiving is just a week and a day away!), its so important to remember to put family time first. Like many parents, at this time of the year I start stressing about the Christmas budget, finding the perfect Christmas gift, making sure my kids are happy on Christmas morning… its sometimes difficult for me, and especially them, to remember what this season is really all about. Being thankful, enjoying family and friends, celebrating life.
Why Hasbro Game Night?
Hasbro Games has been supplying families all over the world with games for over 90 years. Their games help to bring families together for quality time. Games played together as a family teach important life skills such as teamwork and problem solving. A survey conducted by Hasbro recently revealed the following:
- 76% of Americans are not satisfied with the amount of quality time their families are spending together
- 91% of those polled who played games together said that playing games gives a positive boost to their family’s mood
- By dedicating time each week to play face—to—face games such as JENGA, OPERATION, and SCRABBLE, parents can help to positively impact their family’s dynamic
Join Hasbro, happiness expert Dr. Christine Carter, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about quality family time. The party will be held on Wednesday, November 20 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
Just follow along with the hashtags #gno and #GameNight using your favorite platform like TweetDeck or Hootsuite. Tweet those hashtags and answer questions for your chance to win your very own Hasbro Game Night gift pack! I’m talking tons of great Hasbro Games!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, November 20 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GameNight
- Topic: Quality Family Time and Family Happiness
- Who: Brand Panelist: @HasbroGameNight & Dr. Carter: @RaisingHappines Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.